Caixin China Biz Roundup: Gojek and Grab Scramble for Southeast Asian Tech Market
This episode discusses: Tech startups Gojek and Grab race to dominate Southeast Asia market of 600 million people; Why rural China’s traditional preferences for sons seems to be waning; Why JD.com is Suing Intellectual Property Authority Over ‘Double 11’ Trademark Verdict.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas