Caixin China Biz Roundup: Private Sector's Growing Reliance on Local Government Credit
Today's episode discusses: Local government financing vehicles back companies to tune of $842 billion – but what are the financial risks?; Southeast Asia grapples with transnational drug smuggling; U.S. government prolongs Huawei reprieve by 90 days.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas