Caixin China Biz Roundup: Why U.S.-China Trade Tensions Are Driving Soybean Traders Mad
Today's episode discusses: How the rocky relations between the two largest economies have impacted the global soybean market; Didi's bold plans for driverless taxis; Alibaba and its long-awaited second listing in Hong Kong.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas