Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Won’t Fiddle with Historical GDP Figures, Says Statistics Bureau
Today’s episode discusses: The Chinese government says it will not tweak GDP data from previous years to meet economic growth targets; Kaola Credit is accused of illegally storing and selling users’ personal data for millions of dollars; How gas prices in one Chinese province may lead to international repercussions for global warming.
- 1Trending in China – Clothing Company Picks Fight With Shaolin Kung Fu Monastery
- 2Alibaba Launches Palm-Sized Cloud Computer With ‘Almost Unlimited Computing Resources’
- 3Whatever Happened to China’s Giant Piles of Abandoned Bicycles?
- 4Liquor Giant Moutai Comes to Home Province’s Rescue With Massive Bond Purchase
- 5Largest Chinese Government Bond ETF to List in Singapore
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas