China Biz Roundup: 12 Convicted for Falsifying Tests on Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
Today’s episode discusses: Hong Kong finds a dozen technicians guilty of faking quality tests results on ‘the world’s longest sea bridge’; the latest on China 6G research; How China may be able to grow its wealth and also achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
- 1Wuhan Virus Latest: Number Infected Exceeds 2,000 in China
- 2Reporter’s Notebook: We Stayed in Wuhan as the Last Trains Pulled Out
- 3Wuhan Virus Update: Health Expert Warns of ‘Super-Spreader’ of Viral Pneumonia
- 4How Did Two Women Drive a Luxury SUV Into the Forbidden City?
- 5After Layoffs, Oracle Executive Vows to Stay in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas