Caixin China Biz Roundup: Pharmaceutical Companies Slash Drug Prices to Crack China Market
Today’s episode discusses: Why drugmakers cut prices by an average of 65% to qualify for sought-after China list; Shanxi province to wean itself off coal with a ‘hydrogen valley,’ Beijing announces new waste sorting rules.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas