Caixin China Biz Roundup: China's Consumer Inflation Hits 8-Year High as Pork Prices Soar
Today’s episode discusses: How pricey pork led China’s consumer inflation to skyrocket; Transgender women takes former employer to court for discrimination; What British companies think of doing business in the world’s second-largest economy.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas