Caixin China Biz Roundup: China and U.S. Will Sign Phase One Trade Deal on Jan. 15, Trump Says
Today’s episode discusses: What’s behind the phase one trade deal; how China’s central bank is trying to get commercial banks to lend more; and why we ought to rethink our approach to developmental aid.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas