Caixin China Biz Roundup: What the U.S.-Iran Fallout Means for China
Today’s episode discusses: How the repercussions of Qasem Soleimani’s killing could impact China; Taiwan reelects Tsai Ing-wen; and why Six Flags hit a five-year low.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas