Caixin China Biz Roundup: Washington Lifts China’s ‘Currency Manipulator’ Designation
Today’s episode discusses: The U.S. says Beijing made “enforceable commitments” not to devalue yuan; China bans excess steel capacity; and port defaulter’s bankruptcy ruling sparks debate.
- 1Wuhan Virus Latest: Official Infection Count Nears 450 as Outbreak Spreads
- 2How Did Two Women Drive a Luxury SUV Into the Forbidden City?
- 3Update: U.S. and China Sign Phase One Trade Deal
- 4Exclusive: Goldman Sachs, Blackrock Seek Control in New China Ventures
- 5Update: China’s Annual GDP Growth Slides to 29-Year Low
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas