Caixin China Biz Roundup: Why Funding May Run Dry For China’s Tech Startups
Today’s episode discusses: Funding gap between China’s tech giants and startups appears to widen; China’s 2020 exports of refined oil products to boom as overcapacity lingers; and Jiumaojiu snags biggest IPO of 2020 with Hong Kong debut.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas