Caixin China Biz Roundup Virus Special: Number Infected With Virus Surpasses Entire SARS Outbreak of 2003
Today's podcast brings you the latest developments on the Coronavirus. From the countries trying to get their nationals out of the worst affected areas to the market reactions in Hong Kong and around the world. Plus how the virus could dent Apple's profits.
- 1Semiconductor Tech Trends Favor China in the Long Term
- 2Cover Story: A Fugitive Businessman’s High-Profile Bet in Myanmar
- 3Financial Sector Should Avoid ‘Wrong Paths’ of Speculation, Bubbles and Ponzi Schemes, Vice President Says
- 4Analysis: Jack Ma Needs a Refresher on How Financial Regulation Works
- 5In Depth: Why Was a Shanghai Zoo Worker Killed in a Bear Attack?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas