Caixin China Biz Roundup: China’s Virus Infection Cases Jump By 5,093 Overnight
Today's podcast delivers the top developments on the coronavirus: Alibaba warns of economic costs of viral outbreak; Australia extends its travel ban; and couples asked to postpone marriage plans to curb the virus’s spread. Plus U.S. prosecutors accuse Huawei of racketeering.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas