Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Announces African Swine Fever Vaccine Breakthrough
Today’s episode discusses: Researchers say new treatment is safe and effective; Covid-19 death toll outside China surges to more than 170; and what Caixin's New Economy Index says about the nation's changing economic landscape.
- 1In Depth: Experimental International Reactor Powers China’s Dreams of Limitless Energy
- 2In Depth: Will Huawei Become China’s Tesla Challenger?
- 3China Developer Evergrande Denies It’s Seeking Government Support
- 4Exclusive: Former Citic Bank Vice President Sentenced to 12 Years for Bribery
- 5Gallery: Snow Blankets Iconic Mountain Lake
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas