Caixin China Biz Roundup: Keep Quarantine Measures in Place Until Late April, Top Epidemiologist Says
Today’s episode discusses: Study led by Zhong Nanshan backs China’s stringent virus control measures; survey highlights pessimism among U.S. companies operating in China even before virus crisis struck; and Italy reports 168 new virus-related deaths — the nation's highest in a single day.
- 1Cover Story: China Moves to Alter Medical Coverage of 300 Million
- 2China Adds Three Areas to Its Ever-Expanding List of Free-Trade Zones
- 3In Depth: China Plays Kingmaker in Nvidia’s $40 Billion Bid for Arm
- 4In Depth: Will Huawei Become China’s Tesla Challenger?
- 5HSBC Stock Pummelled by Financial Crimes Report, China ‘Unreliable Entity’ List
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas