China Stories: The $15 Billion Chinese Fast Fashion App You’ve Never Heard Of (Part 1)
Closely held Shein is among the world’s highest-valued startups and is challenging Western rivals like Zara with a wide product range sold at bargain-basement prices
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Japan Government Pension Fund Copycat Bucks Trend to Invest in China Debt
- 2Cover Story: The Rocky Path Facing Chinese Companies Tapping U.S. Markets
- 3Tsinghua Unigroup’s Bankruptcy Restructuring Sets Back China’s Chip Dreams
- 4China’s Steel Industry Braces for Curbs Under Forthcoming Carbon Neutrality Plan
- 5China’s Heavy Industry Faces Profit Pressures From EU Carbon Border Tax, Analysts Say
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas