Caixin China Biz Roundup: All Access – China’s Bold Promises for the CPTPP
Beijing vows to give unprecedented access to its markets upon entry into the free-trade pact; things turn ugly for dodgy medical beauty businesses; and Hong Kong unveils big development plans
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Energy Insider: China’s New-Energy Vehicle Industry Booms
- 2Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China Battles Omicron and Delta Outbreaks
- 3China Plans Millions of Low-Cost Rental Homes in Equality Push
- 4Tesla Accounts for Half of China’s 2021 NEV Exports
- 5Lithium Price Breaks Record on Tight Supply Concerns
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas