Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing Opens VPN Services to Foreign Investors
The Chinese capital will allow foreign investors limited access to the tightly monitored service; there’s been some drama brewing in the ‘baijiu’ market; and health authorities try to tackle a multiregion Covid flare-up
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China to Encourage Low-Emission Gasoline Cars Amid Green Push
- 2Hong Kong Allows Airlines to Restart Boeing 737 Max Flights
- 3China Sees Smaller Spillover Impact From Fed Moves Than Before
- 4In Depth: China’s Lagging Expansion of Medical Infrastructure
- 5Evergrande to Hire Advisers on Debt Risks, Creditor Demands
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas