Caixin China Biz Roundup: Not-So-Hot Property
Real estate sales dwindle; the Chinese city stuck in an endless state of semi-lockdown; and Disneyland Shanghai temporarily closes after visitor contracts Covid
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China’s Youth Unemployment Rate Rises to Another Record
- 2U.S. Restrictions on Chip Software Exports Could Bite in the Long Term, Analysts Say
- 3Cover Story: The Challenges Ahead for China’s Digital Yuan
- 4Weekend Long Read: What Challenges Await Singapore’s New Leadership
- 5In Depth: Homecoming Listings Heat Up in Hong Kong
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas