Caixin China Biz Roundup: Finance Big Shot Faces Two-Year Industry Ban for Misconduct
Hong Kong securities regulator seeks to punishes Calvin Choi; the latest on Airbnb’s plans to close China operations; and Beijing loosens Covid restrictions
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: Bailouts Multiply as Pressure Mounts to Stabilize China’s Housing Market
- 2Five Things to Know About China’s Scandal-Struck Chip Industry ‘Big Fund’
- 3Opinion: The Two Weaknesses of China’s Economy
- 4In Depth: How a Hotly Pursued VR Startup Came to China, and Imploded
- 5Weekend Long Read: What Challenges Await Singapore’s New Leadership
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas