Draft E-Commerce Law Intends to Tackle Fake Reviews
(Beijing) — A long-anticipated draft law aimed at better regulating the world's largest e-commerce market has been sent for review to top legislators, who will examine how it addresses issues like fake product reviews, information leaks and e-commerce taxes.
The draft e-commerce law, sent for closed-door review on Monday, has yet to be published. But it's expected to address a wide range of problems plaguing a sector that has largely lived in a gray zone since e-commerce first took off in China a decade ago.
- 1How Did an Ambitious Cross-Border Settlement Firm’s Dream Turn Sour?
- 2Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 3What Fallen Officials Did To Get Ahead and Avoid Getting Caught
- 4 China En Route to Driverless-Car Road Testing
- 5Chinese Battery-Maker Might Win Huge Volkswagen Contract