We are seeking a spring intern to work with Caixin Global’s podcast team to research, write, produce and, ideally, edit audio for the web and social media. We are building something really cool — check out our recent episodes here: https://www.caixinglobal.com/audio/
What you’ll be doing:
1. Researching audio ideas and recording cuts for broadcast on the China Biz Roundup podcast.
2. Writing story scripts to accompany audio cuts.
3. Monitoring developing news throughout the day.
4. Compiling audience reports.
5. The ideal candidate may work on post-production tasks on real content starting day one!
1. Working knowledge of Adobe Audition, or similar tools.
2. You must be able to work five days a week for at least two months in a row.
3. Previous experience at a university or other broadcast station would be an advantage.
4. Native English speaker is preferred.
Photography, graphic/web design experience.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter, resume and reel/link to sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org