Yahoo to Become Alibaba Alter Ego with Name Change
Investors who can’t get enough of Chinese Internet sensation Alibaba soon will have a new flavor of the e-commerce giant to try: Altaba.
That’s the idea behind the proposed name for a new holding company whose largest asset will be 15% of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.’s stock at the end of a long process whose conclusion will spell the end of former Internet titan Yahoo Inc.
- 1Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 2China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract