Market For Instant Noodles Goes Limp
(Beijing) — Willie was once a big fan of instant noodles. The college senior had them every day during his three years in high school. But his appetite for them diminished in college as the food delivery industry emerged.
Food delivery services “offer more choices and the food is fresher,” Willie said.
That change is just one pixel in the larger picture of the decline of the instant-noodle industry, once the staple of the standardized food industry.
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes