Market For Instant Noodles Goes Limp
(Beijing) — Willie was once a big fan of instant noodles. The college senior had them every day during his three years in high school. But his appetite for them diminished in college as the food delivery industry emerged.
Food delivery services “offer more choices and the food is fresher,” Willie said.
That change is just one pixel in the larger picture of the decline of the instant-noodle industry, once the staple of the standardized food industry.
- 1Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 2China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract