Midea Buys Control of Israeli Automation Company
(Beijing) — Chinese electronics giant Midea Group acquired more than 50% of the Israeli automation company Servotronix, Midea Chairman and President Fang Hongbo told Caixin Monday.
While Fang didn’t disclose the terms, Israeli media reported that Midea valued Servotronix at $170 million, citing Servotronix Chief Executive Officer Ilan Cohen. Fang didn’t comment on that valuation in the Caixin interview.
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes