Video of Brawling Deliverymen Sets Chinese Internet Abuzz
(Beijing) — Stunned by the aggressive elbow punches, the kicking, but mostly the whipping of opponents using poles with small delivery-cart flags, millions of Chinese netizens watched a street fight with bated breath on Tuesday, fearing for the safety of their lunches.
The viral video of a fierce scuffle between two groups of takeout deliverymen has become symbolic of how intense turf wars in the sector easily turn violent.
- 1China Faces Daunting Challenges as Senior Care Comes of Age
- 2Cabinet Outlines Curbs on ‘Irrational’ Outbound Investment
- 3Doing Business in China: Joint Ventures Show Signs of Aging, but Still Have Some Life
- 4Schools for Migrant Children Vanishing as Beijing Combats Population Growth
- 5Is Sci-Fi the Next Big Chinese Cultural Export After Kung Fu?