Opinion: What Can China Do About North Korea?
One week after U.S. President Donald Trump hosted his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, at the summit at the Mar-a-Lago estate, they spoke again on the phone. Both were concerned about the crisis on the Korean Peninsula. China is increasingly expected to be the key player in disarming North Korea. In several media interviews and on Twitter, Trump repeatedly said that China holds sway in North Korea.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3Viewers Wince as Beloved Japanese TV Drama Gets Tasteless Remake in China
- 4The Silver Way: How Mexican Silver Coins Paved a 16th-Century Sea Route to China
- 522-Year-Old Man Identified as Suspect in Kindergarten Explosion