Opinion: What Can China Do About North Korea?
One week after U.S. President Donald Trump hosted his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, at the summit at the Mar-a-Lago estate, they spoke again on the phone. Both were concerned about the crisis on the Korean Peninsula. China is increasingly expected to be the key player in disarming North Korea. In several media interviews and on Twitter, Trump repeatedly said that China holds sway in North Korea.
- 1Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 2China’s Quest for ‘World Class’ Universities Triggers Spending Spree
- 3Despite Cryptocurrency Curbs, China Backs Underlying Technology
- 4Quick Take: China Postpones New Tax Rules on E-commerce Imports, Again
- 5China's COMAC Reports 130 New Orders for C919 Planes