Opinion: Australia Resorts to Sentimentality in Era of Unpredictable Trump
Australia has retreated to sentimentalism in dealing with the shock of Donald Trump’s election. The other Asian U.S. allies are wary of raising unrealistic expectations of what can be achieved with Trump in office. Japan, clearly hedging its bets, is pushing to revive the Trans-Pacific Partnership without the United States. The Philippines and Malaysia, seeing no credible U.S. response to China’s assertive behavior in the South China Sea, continue to deal with Beijing directly on territorial disputes.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas