Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank Makes First Equity Investment
(Beijing) — The China-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved its first equity investment, which will see $150 million being channeled to a fund focusing on infrastructure development in India, the bank said.
The investment will be made in the India Infrastructure Fund, which aims to drive private capital to invest in infrastructure projects in the South Asian nation. The fund will in turn help finance companies that invest in energy, utilities, transportation, telecommunications and other infrastructure projects.
- 1Brand USA launches its award-winning giant screen film “National Parks Adventure” on Youku
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas