Painful Losses Cast Ever-Darker Shadow Over Once-Dazzling LeEco
(Beijing) — LeEco investors are steeling themselves for another bumpy ride, as news over the weekend threw the troubled giant’s credibility and prospects deeper in doubt.
The company’s listed unit is set for over 600 million yuan ($89 million) in losses for the first six months of this year, LeEco said in a performance forecast Friday evening — a sharp decline from the same period last year, when it reported nearly 300 million yuan in profit.
- 1China Faces Daunting Challenges as Senior Care Comes of Age
- 2Cabinet Outlines Curbs on ‘Irrational’ Outbound Investment
- 3Schools for Migrant Children Vanishing as Beijing Combats Population Growth
- 4Is Sci-Fi the Next Big Chinese Cultural Export After Kung Fu?
- 5China Tells Foreign Investors: All Aboard
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas