China Seeks to Regulate Fundraising Through Virtual Currencies
The State Council, China’s cabinet, has released draft rules to oversee fundraising through virtual currencies amid surging investor interest in cryptocurrencies.
The draft legislation, which builds on policies released in February 2016, was released by the State Council’s Legislative Affairs Office on Thursday. The policy document further clarifies the division of labor among regulators, and measures to prevent illegal fundraising as well as investigation procedures.
- 1How Did an Ambitious Cross-Border Settlement Firm’s Dream Turn Sour?
- 2Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 3 China En Route to Driverless-Car Road Testing
- 4China’s Quest for ‘World Class’ Universities Triggers Spending Spree
- 5Despite Cryptocurrency Curbs, China Backs Underlying Technology
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas