Train Manufacturer Merges Jobs of Chairman, Party Secretary
China's largest train maker has appointed a new chairman who will also be the company's party secretary, as the company joins a growing number of Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs) that are merging the two roles.
Liu Hualong, whose new dual role with China Railway Rolling Stock (CRRC) Group was announced Monday afternoon, has been the company's general manager. Xi Guohua, who has been CRRC Group's president and executive director, will take the titles of vice president, deputy party secretary and general manager.
- 1China Unicom Says It Uncovered Massive Revenue Falsification in Shaanxi Unit
- 2Goodbye, Dali: Hip Tourist Spot Turns Into Ghost Town as Sewage Scare Prompts Shutdown
- 3Beijing Holds Its Breath as Ozone Levels Surge
- 4China Brands Dial Up More Than Half of India Smartphone Market
- 5 Opinion: One Belt, One Road: China’s 21st Century Marshall Plan?