Train Manufacturer Merges Jobs of Chairman, Party Secretary
China's largest train maker has appointed a new chairman who will also be the company's party secretary, as the company joins a growing number of Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs) that are merging the two roles.
Liu Hualong, whose new dual role with China Railway Rolling Stock (CRRC) Group was announced Monday afternoon, has been the company's general manager. Xi Guohua, who has been CRRC Group's president and executive director, will take the titles of vice president, deputy party secretary and general manager.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence