Caixin Services PMI Hits 16-Month High in November
(Beijing) — Expansion in China’s service sector gained momentum last month as an indicator tracking the industry’s activity jumped to its strongest level in 16 months, data from a survey sponsored by Caixin showed Monday.
The Caixin General Services Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) was 53.1 in November, up from 52.4 in October and the highest reading since 53.8 in July 2015.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas