China December Manufacturing Strongest in Almost Four Years: Caixin PMI
(Beijing) — China’s manufacturing activity grew in December at its strongest pace in nearly four years, bolstered by rising demand and robust production expansion, an industry survey sponsored by Caixin showed Tuesday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) came in at 51.9 last month, rising from 50.9 in November and the best performance since January 2013.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas