China Manufacturing PMI Slides to 51.0 in January: Caixin Survey
(Beijing) – Manufacturing activity in China expanded at a slower pace in January on weakened growth in domestic demand, even though new exports increased at the strongest pace in more than two years, an industry survey sponsored by Caixin showed Friday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI), which is closely watched by investors as one of the first available indicators every month that reflects the strength of the Chinese economy, stood at 51.0 last month, down from 51.9 in December.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas