Caixin Services Sector Index Edges Down to 53.1 in Jan.
(Beijing) – Growth in China’s service sector lost momentum at the start of 2017 as new orders increased at a slower pace than that in December 2016, a survey sponsored by Caixin showed on Monday.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index fell to 53.1 in January from December’s 17-month high of 53.4, according to the survey.
A reading above 50 indicates expansion, while anything below that points to contraction.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas