Chinese Drone Maker EHang to Supply Dubai with Self-Flying Taxis
(Beijing) — Chinese drone maker EHang Inc. announced on Wednesday that it will supply passenger-carrying drones to Dubai, which is aiming to become in July the world’s first city to allow such vehicles.
Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), plans to bring in the EHang 184 model. The drone is able to carry one person and a small suitcase with a combined weight of 117 kg and fly for half an hour, or 50 km, on a single charge at a peak altitude of 3.5 km, according to EHang’s website.
- 1China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 2Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract