Chinese Drone Maker EHang to Supply Dubai with Self-Flying Taxis
(Beijing) — Chinese drone maker EHang Inc. announced on Wednesday that it will supply passenger-carrying drones to Dubai, which is aiming to become in July the world’s first city to allow such vehicles.
Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), plans to bring in the EHang 184 model. The drone is able to carry one person and a small suitcase with a combined weight of 117 kg and fly for half an hour, or 50 km, on a single charge at a peak altitude of 3.5 km, according to EHang’s website.
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes