China Awaits MSCI Verdict on A-Share Inclusion
(Beijing) — Will China’s A-shares be included in MSCI Inc.’s widely traded Emerging Markets Index this year?
This will be the fourth straight year investors ask that question.
The global equities index provider had decided against it in the past three annual reviews. Limited market access for global investors, capital controls, and the opaque regulatory framework were among the main reasons for the exclusion.
- 1Brand USA launches its award-winning giant screen film “National Parks Adventure” on Youku
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas