China Awaits MSCI Verdict on A-Share Inclusion
(Beijing) — Will China’s A-shares be included in MSCI Inc.’s widely traded Emerging Markets Index this year?
This will be the fourth straight year investors ask that question.
The global equities index provider had decided against it in the past three annual reviews. Limited market access for global investors, capital controls, and the opaque regulatory framework were among the main reasons for the exclusion.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3Viewers Wince as Beloved Japanese TV Drama Gets Tasteless Remake in China
- 4The Silver Way: How Mexican Silver Coins Paved a 16th-Century Sea Route to China
- 522-Year-Old Man Identified as Suspect in Kindergarten Explosion