Opinion: Caixin’s Hu Shuli Says China Must Make Clear Its Dedication to Economic Reform
Editor’s note: Hu Shuli, the editor-in-chief of Caixin Media, gave a speech Monday at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government during the Challenges of Government Conference. The speech — one of four under the topic Bridging the Economic Gap: How Can We Fix Capitalism? — is below.
Good morning, dear friends. It’s a privilege and great honor to be here at Oxford.
- 1Red Bull Owner Locks Horns With Chinese Partners
- 2Audit Uncovers Five Problems Plaguing Corporate China
- 3Local Officials Now Liable for Bad Debt-Management Decisions for Life
- 4China to Accelerate SOE Consolidation in Bid to Build Corporate Giants
- 5Tencent Shares Hit Record High After Investment Invitation From State Rail Operator
- 1Brand USA launches its award-winning giant screen film “National Parks Adventure” on Youku
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas