Opinion: Caixin’s Hu Shuli Says China Must Make Clear Its Dedication to Economic Reform
Editor’s note: Hu Shuli, the editor-in-chief of Caixin Media, gave a speech Monday at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government during the Challenges of Government Conference. The speech — one of four under the topic Bridging the Economic Gap: How Can We Fix Capitalism? — is below.
Good morning, dear friends. It’s a privilege and great honor to be here at Oxford.
- 1How Did an Ambitious Cross-Border Settlement Firm’s Dream Turn Sour?
- 2Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 3What Fallen Officials Did To Get Ahead and Avoid Getting Caught
- 4 China En Route to Driverless-Car Road Testing
- 5Chinese Battery-Maker Might Win Huge Volkswagen Contract
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas