Trial Probes Depth of BOCOM Loan Scam
By staff reporters Fang Huilei, He Xin, Luo Jieqi and Yu Ning
( Magazine) After a nearly two-year investigation, a trial is under way in Guangdong Province in a fraud case involving a missing banker, a businessman with two surnames, and an estimated 9 billion yuan in illegal loans.
But a major suspect – Liu Changming, a former regional president for the Bank of Communications (BOCOM) – remains at large.
- 1Tencent’s PUBG Mobile Game Hits $3 Billion Milestone
- 2Zoom Investment Grew From Li Ka-shing’s Disgust at Pricey Video Gear, Says His Tech-Savvy Companion
- 3Trending in China: Outrage Ensues as Updated U.S. Student Visa Policies Force International Students into a Dilemma
- 4In Depth: CATL Loses Electric-Car Battery Crown as Foreign Firms Muscle In
- 5For Electric-Vehicle Maker Nio, Government Tie-Up Has Its Benefits
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas