What's Driving Insurer Anbang's Big Bang?
(Beijing) -- A Chinese insurance firm whose asset have swollen to more than 1 trillion yuan in just 10 years is also a rising global investor with recent deals for a mainland bank, a Belgian insurer and a famous Manhattan hotel.
Despite these and other high-profile investments, a degree of mystery surrounds the shareholding structure of Anbang Insurance Group Co. Ltd., its business operations, relations with government regulators, and Chairman Wu Xiaohui.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas