China Finally Wins a Science Nobel, yet Critics Remain Unsatisfied
(Beijing) – For years, it had almost become a ritual among Chinese media outlets to wonder why the country never had a scientist win a prestigious Nobel Prize. Commentators would express dismay over how poorly China was represented among Nobel winners, and many held it as proof of the country's inadequate scientific capabilities and of schools' and research facilities' failure to cultivate innovation.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas