'Avengers' directors to partner with Huayi brothers
(Beijing) – One of China's largest private film studios, Huayi Brothers Media Corp., said it has signed a production partnership with American film directors Anthony Russo and Joseph Russo of "Captain America: Civil War" fame.
In a statement filed with the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on Aug. 29, the Chinese film conglomerate said it will pay US$ 250 million for a 60 percent stake in a joint venture with Oakton Circle LLC, a company owned by the Russo brothers. The investment plan has won approval from Huayi Brothers' board of directors, but still needs to get the green light from shareholders, according to the statement.
- 1Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
- 2Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 3 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 4Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 5Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas