Government Agencies Made Administrators of Dongbei Bankruptcy
(Beijing) — A court in Dalian has put government entities in charge of the bankruptcy of China's largest special steel producer, a move that sources say has created anxiety among creditors who fear their rights may be undermined by local officials.
Dongbei Special Steel Group convened bondholders Wednesday afternoon to reveal a court document that designated Liaoning provincial government authorities the bankruptcy administrators of the steel maker, according to creditors who were present and saw the document.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas