7 Things to Know about China’s Bond Rout
China’s bond market, which boomed for three years, seemed to have hit a tipping point in December, with many traders saying it was “the darkest time ever.” One obvious cause was the U.S. Fed predicting more-than-expected rate hikes next year, which would lead to more capital flows out of China. But a few domestic factors paved the way for the big rout that shocked the market.
What may have triggered the rout?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas