Fosun to Double Its Stake in Portuguese Bank
(Beijing) — Globally minded private equity firm Fosun International said on Tuesday it will nearly double its stake in a leading Portuguese bank to as much as 30%, aiming to expand the European lender’s services to China and other developing markets.
Fosun will accomplish its stake increase by purchasing more stock in Banco Comercial Portuges (BCP), which also goes by the name Millennium BCP, through a share rights plan, according to a Fosun statement to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas