Regulatory Breaches at China’s Trading Platforms Trigger Fresh Round of Reviews
(Beijing) — A resurgence of illegal behavior in various trading platforms across China has again caught the attention of regulators and led to a fresh round of investigations into local government-backed exchanges.
A task force led by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has found that a number of exchanges have engaged in a series of malpractices recently, the securities regulator said Tuesday night. The CSRC did not name the exchanges.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas