Liaoning Government Admits False Growth Data from 2011-14
(Beijing) — The governor of Liaoning province, the only area in China in a recession, now says three years of recent economic figures were inflated — a rare official confession of data fabrication that has long been suspected and criticized.
The disclosure came after a large number of officials in the province, including ex-provincial party chief Wang Min, fell last year on a vote-rigging scandal.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas