China Plans to Relax Curbs on Stock-Index Futures
(Beijing) — China plans this week to relax restrictions on transaction sizes and the costs of trading stock-index futures, following the inconclusive outcome of an investigation into their role in a 2015 stock market crash.
The China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) will reduce margin deposits and trading commissions, and allow larger trading volumes of stock-index futures before the weeklong Chinese New Year holiday, sources familiar with the matter told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas