Editorial: The Best Strategy to Fend off Trump Protectionism
In the two and a half weeks since his inauguration, U.S. President Donald Trump has rattled the world with a series of controversial policies. By signing executive orders to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), begin construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall and temporarily halt all refugee admissions as well as bar visitors from seven predominantly Muslim countries, Trump has moved quickly to turn many of his campaign promises into practice, disappointing expectations that he would soften his positions on many controversial issues after taking office.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas